Translate

Search This Blog

It doesn't really matter to my anymore!

So, last night, while waiting on the job site for my boys to finish up a concrete driveway they poured, thought I'd get out my phone and catch up on things. Got an email of things I might like on Pintrest. Went to the link. Cute. Saw another link. Clicked on it. Big Mistake, HUGE!!!

In Jehovah God's word, the Bible, we know that God does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance as clearly stated at 2 Peter 3:9. But there is a time coming when God will destroy the wicked on this earth, we have that promise stated through out the Bible, and one particularly gruesome view is stated at Revelation 19:17 and continues on at Revelation 19:21: But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

So I have often pictured that scene in my mind, trying to imagine all the dead bodies on the surface of the earth, to many to bury, and the birds of the air feeding on them, and I thought that would be a gross sight to see... Now, after seeing what I saw on Pintrest, I DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME ANYMORE.

There is so much evil in this world, and I saw Animal abuse and animal torture on a level that disgusted me to the point that I pictured this evil lying dead, removed from this earthly life at last, by Jehovah's judgement, birds eating their flesh, and I sadly had to admit, Jehovah God meant what he said at Deuteronomy 32:35 - "Vengeance is mine, and retribution, At the appointed time when their foot slips, For the day of their disaster is near, And what awaits them will come quickly."

Was this 'evil' how it was in Noah's day before the flood? Did 'they' torture animals back then? Whatever the evil was, it was bad enough that Jehovah brought a flood. And evil today in our time is getting worse and worse, yer blind if you don't see it.

Looking forward to the Beautiful promise at Psalm 37:9 - 'For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.' and verse 10 - 'Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, and they will not be there.' Actually, just read Psalm 37 for full disclosure. It, to me, is an excellent read.

Read more promises from God: The Wicked will be NO MORE  and "The End" ---What does it Mean?


No comments: