Translate

Search This Blog

Blue Friday

As some of you may know, it's Blue Friday. I therefore dawned all my Seattle Seahawks and Richard Sherman gear and headed for town. Not once did anyone holler out "Go Seahawks!!!" or "Go Richard Sherman!!!"

I am 'One man, Alone, betrayed by the country he loves' (that's a movie quote)

Apparently the Green Bay Packers headed up to Seattle for the game, and the whole town decided to approve of the protest and non eating of cheese over the weekend. When I mentioned this to my son, he is freaking out cuz he thought it was like my 'Meatless Mondays' (in protest of Factory Farming) and that I would be doing it all the time, kinda like a Cheeseless Friday. I put his fears to rest. After all, that cheese sure does make that burger taste better.

No comments: