Translate

Search This Blog

Google Music just lost me as a paying customer (Venting)

I wrote:

"Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!! Hey Google people, just thought you should know that you are loosing me as a paying customer. Why? Music is my life. I am willing to pay for the songs I love, you however, have put restriction on MY music that I have ALREADY PAID for and I am not able to enjoy my greatest passion anymore. Why? Because the music I PAID FOR is not storing on my electronic devices, and listening to MY music that I PAID FOR is Internet dependant as it Streams. That's just not right. Why? I live in the country, country living has restrictions, both TV and Internet. My Internet has MB restrictions, so I am limited on what I can download and, yes, stream. When I try to listen to my music, I keep getting these errors that say my selection is not available at this time. Very frustrating! Very megabyte costly!

My husband wants me to find a music provider that will allow the music to be downloaded onto my electronic devices, I told him I thought that's what I got when I signed up with Google. Apparently I was wrong. So I will no longer continue to buy music from you. I will keep my account open so that I don't lose the music I have but because it streaming it isn't really going to do me much good to have this music because I'm not going to be able to enjoy it because of the megabyte restrictions. You have ruined my music experience, just thought you should know.

A short while ago my son told me that he found out that he couldn't listen to his Google Music unless he had internet and he swore he would never buy another song from you. I guess the same thing is happening to me as well.

If you ever get this problem fixed, and music is able to be downloaded to electronic devices, that will be a good thing. I just don't know if I'll ever know about it."

So there it is folks.
Was I to harsh?
What do you think?
Do you have the same problem?

No comments: