Translate

Search This Blog

Better than the last two days

Yeah, how's my day?... Better than the last two days.

I woke up this morning not feeling any pain. I just knew it was gunna be a great day! And it was!

My morning routine went well. Daily text. Personal Bible reading. Breakfast, to include coffee. Then launder myself and head on out of the house for the day. Squirt wanted to go, but she couldn't. Mammogram. Can't leave her in the truck by herself, don't know how long the test will take.

It truly is nice to experience a pain free day. I hate the thought of having to pop a pain pill. I don't want to become addicted.

At any rate, the best part of the day, well, the best news, came when I stopped by my doctors office after my mammogram to get the results from my blood work. My hemoglobin is up... 11.7 from 7.7. Funny how good news like that can brighten and cheer ya up.

On the drive home, I sent papa a message that I was happy and wanted to share that happiness with him. He did not disappoint. He called me, and we talked, like, forever. Well... maybe not forever, but a really long time. It is good to have someone to share life experiences with. That, btw, was the best part of the day... IJS...

On a totally unrelated note, I miss Scooter2. Don't get me wrong, driving around in Big Girl is great, but I miss my Scooter2. I miss the steering wheel, the way it turns, the clean floors, the sound system, bluetoothing to that sound system so that I can listen to my music, the smell... nothing beats that new car smell... the braking system, the Onstar, the back hatch, the tinted windows.

No comments: