Translate

Search This Blog

Just when I needed it most

Sick all day. Back hurts. Nauseated. It was so hard even to make myself breakfast and coffee this morning. Then, when I took my pills, even more nauseating. It's hard even to describe the 'sick' feeling I had. And the pain the accompanied it, it got to be so much that I took a pill, belatedly, I think that's why I got so nauseated.

Once I started to get some food in the tummy, the nauseation subsided, but not the dizziness. It was hard to get up out of the living room chair and do anything in the kitchen. I decided it was best to just stay put, in the chair, and not try to do anything.

Then, bad news on top of bad news, my internet wasn't working. None of my electronic devices would connect to our home WIFI. So here I sat, bored. Well then, pop in a movie, or 4, cuz you know me, I am not a TV watcher.

Bekah called, surprise. It was good to hear from her. We chatted about me, her, Aba, the dog, right up until the pain of sitting in the chair became to much so I had to end the phone call. However, tentative plans to have Aba over for a visit next weekend... if I'm up to it, that is.

Then, another pleasant surprise, Michael shows up to check on me. I really appreciated that. He asked me if I needed anything. Well, actually, tons, but I asked only for a bottle of water for my dispenser. I needed so much more, but didn't want to trouble him.

In the end, the highlight of my day was when papa called. Just when I needed it most. And we talked for, like, ever. Making up for not getting to talk to him last night. Previously, he email me some photos, and I got to see the project he is working on. And... I learned how to take panoramic photos with my phone. Yep, just when I needed it most.

Now, I am off to bed. I am in pain, my neck hurts, and I am pretty sure I will not be able to keep my eyes open much longer.

No comments: