Translate

Search This Blog

Wow, So much has changed.

It always does... So much changes, and sometimes in a short period of time. As I look back over my posts on Facebook and Instagram and Google+, I am reminded of those changes. I reflect on how it was a good idea that I had taken photos because some of the memories had been forgotten by my ever failing memory.

If I were to pin down the biggest change, it would be my rapidly failing health. It is the biggest change because it literally changes how I do things, from how I sleep at night to how I function throughout the day, to how I go to bed at night.

Honourable mentions are to include: the death of one of our customers and close neighbour who's children gave us a lot of the farm equipment to include a pretty spiffy Kabota tractor, our 1999 GMC Suburban being rolled 2 1/2 times with 2 of the 3 occupants being life-flighted up to U of L Hospital, my son getting married, finally getting a 1 Ton Pick-up truck (Big Girl) to replace the Suburban, which then left us a vehicle short, getting a Chevy Travers (Scooter) to replace our Mini Van we had loaned to our son who became transportation-less when the Suburban was rolled, 7 months later trading Scooter in on a newer model (Scooter2) on account of it being a lemon, having a rear blow-out on the 1 Ton truck and using the insurance money to put a flat bed on it, getting an older 10 Ton dump-truck, (no name yet).

My current hobbies include collecting Tarantulas, of which I now have 6: 3 RoseHair's, 1 Skeleton, 1 Mexican Redrump, and 1 Pinktoe. Way cool, especially at feeding time. I also like very much the Jamberry Nail products. I love picking out patters and getting my nails all dolled up.

Thanks for letting me blog. I was nice to sit and reflect. No regrets.

No comments: