Translate

Search This Blog

Help at Just the Right Time

How many times have I heard that expression, "Jehovah helped me at just the right time?" Many of Jehovah's people have expressed that same sentiment, and today, I express it along with them.

Just this morning, while enjoying my coffee, snuggling with my critters, and checking posts, one of my Facebook friends re-posted from 'an enemy of mine.' The post was an expression designed to elicit deep thought, which is certainly did with me!!!

As your life changes so will your circle

My enemy resurfaced briefly, like an inhalation and exhalation...

The text I sent to my husband, who gets my deepest, darkest thoughts was, "And so do the people in it." First thing I thought, not the first thing I said. Actually I didn't say anything at all to the post itself, trying to keep it positive. Besides, my FB friend has NO IDEA about the wounds that run deep from my enemy.

But Satan does. It was like, STAB STAB STAB

Then, I put my electronic device down, picked up my Daily Bible reading, and Bamm, just what I needed, Psalm 37. Have you ever read Psalm 37... I mean really read it? Allowing it to comfort you when you have troubles? Troubles with troublesome people? GREAT COMFORT, I TELL YA!!!


No comments: