Translate

Search This Blog

A for effort?

Yeah, feeling pretty good yesterday morning after having suffered the day before in pain. So I thought I'd chill, get some things done around the house, regular stuff. Then I get a text message: Deb, we miss you at Family Buffet? Visit us by 11/5/2015 and redeem $2 OFF.

Tempting, but I think I'll just stay home. Then...I get a call from Hubby. "Did you get a text from Family Buffet?" Well, I already know where this is going, he's inviting me to lunch. So I hop in the shower, dress, and text him my departure.

Quick stop at EAH to get a fax number so that my Vet, Burke Vet, can fax records on Lutan (puppy) so that my daughter Bekah can get him up to date on his needs. (Aba has a new dog.)

Dinner was a disaster, but maybe it's because I get to OCD about things, maybe it's just cuz some things are just...well... nasty. At any rate, my back starts to aching and I feel a bad rest of the day coming on. I had planned on going grocery shopping at Kroger next door, now I wasn't so sure.

After discussing my medical condition with my "Come get me, I am in to much pain" rescue person, we decide that I should at least go to Sam's Club cuz the wheelchairs there are probably charged up. So over I go.

"Houston, YOU have a problem" is what I text Paul cuz my loaned Sam's Card had not been returned to me. So Paul drives over to the store to give me his, I meet him outside the door in my wheelchair, and my Son takes a photo of me sitting in the chair. What can I say? I do what I have to do.

It hurt so much sitting in the uncomfortable chair. Now my back is screaming in pain. Can't get outta there fast enough. Paul meets me in the parking lot so that I can drive him out to pick up the 10 Ton Dump Truck, that way Michael can stay in town with the company truck and keep working.

Ah... there's no place like home when you're in pain. And hint... a 10 pound bag of potatoes should not be lifted when your back is killing you, just thought you should know.

Sooooo, I have a doctors appointment this morning. And I am gunna attempt to go to Kroger to finish what I could not yesterday...

No comments: