Translate

Search This Blog

I miss my pills

As some of you may know, I sure didn't, an anti inflammatory pill can sometimes cause bleeding. Having said that, my doctor took me off of mine after I was diagnosed Anemic and when I had my blood tested and my hemoglobin was at 5, which is not good; normal being between 12-14, and I ended up being hospitalized for 5 days. Testing yielded no results as to where I might be bleeding from. Mind you, there is still one more test the doc wants to run, but he wants my hemoglobin level up more first. BTW, it's up to 7.7 as of last doctor visit.

Having said all that, I miss my pills. I have a degenerative spine disease and the last two vertebra in my spine are almost touching, hence the pain. The pills took the pain away. I had been in so much pain 2 years prior, that it was sooooo nice to be without the pain. I was actually a nicer person. Now, I am have more pain day by day, its harder to be nice, and Tylenol does't really help, maybe take the edge off.

I sure do miss my pills...

Tuesday night, meeting at the Kingdom Hall, and I had to leave early because of the pain. It's a pain that starts in my buttocks, shoots up my back, runs up both sides of my neck, and causes me to become sensitive to light, and makes me dizzy and nauseated.

Did I mention that I miss my pills?...

2 comments:

Tina M Ernspiker said...

I am so sorry you have to deal with this Deb. The world pretty much stinks :-( I am sending you a giant virtual hug!

just4deb said...

Thanks for the Virtual hug. I too am sorry that I have to deal with it. What is worse, Paul is dealing with it. It is tough on him seeing me in pain.