Translate

Search This Blog

Big Mistake, Huge

Well... I tried it... the being independent part. Big Mistake... HUGE

It was bad enough going to the doctor's office and having this 'hyperventilating causing' pain in my lower back from lying on it for the exam... I top it all off by thinking I am gunna go grocery shopping at Kroger, which BTW, they have taken over the entire building of the strip mall up there at Dolphin drive, and BTW, they are putting in some type of canopy with 4 drive thru stalls, perhaps, for those customers who will take advantage of putting in their grocery order on line then having the store pull the items, then the customer comes and picks the order up, delivered right to the car, and to be effective by the first of the year... Where was I... oh yeah, the pain...

How does one describe pain? My lower back was hurting, and sitting in the wheel chair eating my oatmeal that I bought at the Starbucks, inside the Kroger, which, BTW, has no idea about the Beast Mode Frappachinos created by my second favorite Seattle Seahawk player, Marshawn Lynch, the pain didn't go away, it intensified. Did I do the right thing and just leave, noooooo. To stubborn to do that. Thought I'd stick it out and get my list done... Big Mistake Huge.

When I finally reached the comfort of my vehicle, I was hardly comforted. The pain was such that I had trouble breathing. The ache in my lower back was nothing compared to the pain in my muscle on my right shoulder blade.

After sitting in my vehicle for quite some time realizing the pain wasn't gunna go away, I decided that I needed to try to get home any way. Hard to breath, that is what the pain did to me. I won't give you a play-by-play, but I finally made it home.

After putting stuff away, getting something to eat, and plopping down on the couch to die, I did my best not to move and aggravate the pain in my shoulder and lower back. Papa popped in briefly and had to leave back to town. When he got home and saw my pain, he insisted that I take two of my anti inflammatory pills, yes, my much missed pills, to see if it would get rid of the pain. I will let you know tomorrow.

If I am feeling up to it, we'd like to get some ministry time in. Tiz been a while because of my health, or lack there of...

No comments: