Translate

Search This Blog

Jehovah's Creation is Awesome!

Welcome welcome welcome back my beautiful readers.

I don't know if you had gotten the chance to catch my YouTube Video: Is God A Seahawks Fan? ... Of course, I was joking when I titled it, cuz I'm pretty sure Jehovah is not a Seattle Seahawks fan. But, I couldn't help but fall in love with the photos I had seen, of Jehovah's creation, from Twitter when I discovered and started following Scott Kelly's tweets from aboard the Space Station... I JUST ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PHOTOS!!! I loved them so much that I put together the above mentioned slide show presentation. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL stuff!!!

Placed right where it needs to be.
This one I actually used to give as an Anniversary Message
However... there is something else... I just want to share some of my other fav's. Don't forget, theses photos are taken from the Space Station.

How's this for a Sunrise?
Revelation 4:11 is the scripture that always comes to mind when I see Jehovah's creation.

"The Circle of the Earth"
This in it's self is a STUNNING view!
Let us not forget our luminaries... The Greater one, and the lesser one. Let's face it, who doesn't enjoy a beautiful sunrise or sunset, or gazed at the moon at night, admiring it's fullness, or lack there of?

When I see these beautiful creations, I can not imagine them just popping into existence... they are just to complex to have just happened. They were constructed.

Jehovah truly is a gifted artist... IJS




And of course, even though the Bible is not a science book, itself has been proven to be scientifically accurate.
A tropical Storm

Mountains
An Awesome pattern
 The blues and whites are stunning
I would have never guessed this is the African Plains
Additional information on creation can be found at: 
jw.org

No comments: