Translate

Search This Blog

This is for my two Children, Bekah and Michael

It really is a joy when your children do something to make you feel special, loved, thought of... IJS

The other day, I was driving home, not feeling all that well, I went grocery shopping, and I had just went through an intersection where a two vehicle accident had occurred. One vehicle had already been removed, one still sitting in the middle of the intersection, as if to say, "Just look what this stupid driver did to me!"

My phone rings. I see that it's my son. Nice surprise. We don't chat that much on the phone. I answer. "Are you ok? I just heard there was a two car accident and one of the vehicles was a white SUV, and I just had to see if you were ok?" HOW SWEET WAS THAT!!! Yes, I am ok. Really guys, I felt special, loved, thought of.

Then tonight, my daughter calls to chat, and in the course of our conversation, she said that she had came across my blogs that I shared on my FB page, and she started reading my blog on: How Jehovah got my attention, and she said she was enjoying it! First of all, I want to apologize to Bekah, I hadn't realized that I hadn't shared my story with her, with you. Second, I am glad you are enjoying it.

photo from: indulgy.com
Really, it is a joy when your children do something to make you feel special, and loved, and thought of. Really.

  Proverbs 25:11 - "Like apples of gold in silver carvings Is a word spoken at the right time."

Proverbs 15:23 - "A man rejoices in giving the right answer, And a word spoken at the right time—how good it is!"

No comments: