Translate

Search This Blog

It was a good day, bad day!

photo from: www.lovethispic.com




Yeah...so...

photo from: www.lovethispic.com
Yesterday, well, backup to Friday night. Papa and I planning on heading out into our public ministry Saturday morning. Well... I had been feeling better and better and better. Mind you, it had been months since I'd been out on account of my health failing and failing and failing. Yeah, lets go out into the ministry in the morning.


Photo from: www.lovethispic.com 
Saturday morning, up, coffee and breakfast conquered, but due to circumstances way beyond our control, we were not going to make it on time to the FS meeting. No worries, mate, papa had already prearranged to work with the Carlisle's, so we just drove over to E's house and picked him and Momma Carlisle up. So far so good. Made some return visits, to include trying to find a RV of mamma C's that had moved her business location from the Radcliff area over to E-town inside Peddlers Mall. In the four of us went, Mamma C in the wheelchair.

After that, our next stop, HMH. We often make trips to the hospital. Papa asked me if I was up to it. Yep... wrong answer. That was the straw that broke the camels back. All that walking was just to much on me. I had to sit once and rest before making it to the comfort of my vehicle.

photo from: www.ryans.com
"Are you up for lunch?" Well... yeah. Ryan's. Papa helped me by getting and carrying my chosen food items. Oh the pain, base of my neck. I got dizzy and had to sit down while he was getting my food for me... like, REALLY ?!?!?! But my day, and the pain, does not stop their. Next, it's back over to Radcliff to the Kingdom Hall to watch the monthly broadcast from jwbroadcasting.com. Stop and pickup a Bible Student. Oh the pain. Getting  worse. Getting Worse. Getting worse. Yes... Getting Worse!!!

Endured the pain, barely. Papa tried to help, rubbing the pain spots, but, oh the pain. I wanna go home. Take the Bible Student home. Take the Carlisle's home. Now that the vehicle is free of guests, I can take my happy face off, which was leaking tears right there at the end, and just cry. I wanna go home. Papa had other plans, Hall related, but he takes me home. I just wanna die. The pain is so much that even the effort to hold my head up is just to much.

Cancel plans with my daughter and grand daughter. We were gunna have a little bitty Jamberry party. I have plenty of patterns to choose from, plus I purchased the 'mommy and me' patterns. I had been waiting for three weeks to do this. Now, I have to cancel.

Pop a pain pill on the way home, and that says a lot as I am very very very careful how often I take these. Home I am, on the couch I plop, papa heads back out, and I make it til about 9:30 p.m. and text papa that I just can't go on. Heading to bed.  I barely remember him coming home. I tried to ask him how everything went, but, I was just not with it. Papa said my medication probably had me in that state.  The only other thing I really remember is getting up at three am to put the kids in their kennels, as Barkley was outside barking, probably at the Opossum that is living underneath my house and I won't let papa kill, trying to get at the dog food... probably.
photo from: lovethispic.com

Yeah, it started out great as I was able to finally go out into the Ministry after a long absence, but it turned painful when I tried to do to much... pout. And to top it all off, I missed the meeting today as the pain and dizziness lingers, and though I got up with the intentions of making it to the meeting, I shortly realized that I should stay home. I did get to listen in on the phone line, and the speaker said something that really got my attention, and I wanna do more research on it so that I can blog it tomorrow... I'll give you a hint, the title of his talk was: Is there a True Religion from God's Standpoint?

No comments: