Translate

Search This Blog

Does Everything Happen for a Reason? (Part 5) Are there superhuman forces that also cause woe to mankind?

Welcome, come on in to my office and have a seat, you beautiful readers.

I am glad you can join me. The reason that I am doing this series, 'Does Everything Happen for a Reason?' is because I just can't stand it when my best friend, Jehovah God, is being bashed and spoken badly about, and the teachings and beliefs out there can just make him look evil, and I just have to say something, the truth from the Bible. Hope ya don't mind.



Fate


Definition: An inevitable and often adverse outcome. Fatalism is the belief that all events are determined by the divine will or by some force greater than man, that every event must take place as it does because it has been predetermined. 
Not a Bible word or teaching.

Are there superhuman forces that also cause woe to man? 
I'm telling you, it's just getting worse and worse out there in the world, a world that we have no choice but to live in. A world filled with...well... all sorts of BAD... and I am purposely not going to mentions any on account of we've had enough bad news already. I will give you a hint though... 355 in the U.S. alone in 2015!
What causes all this bad? We have learned earlier that God is not the cause, that, also, just being in the wrong time at the wrong time is the reason for bad things, and we've learned that man can also be the cause for the BAD that happens. But, let us learn of another cause for the BAD that happens.


This is short, but sweet, well, not really sweet at all, if you think about it!!! I will let the Bible speak for me on this point. You can find it in your own copy of the Bible, or just click on the link:




Revelation 12:12 reads:
"Woe for the earth and for the sea, 
because the Devil has come down to you, 
having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.


That's is folks. I thought it was worded rather 'to the point.' And really, haven't we seen that 'great anger' from the Devil here on the earth? I am really looking forward to a beautiful promise that Jehovah God gave us in the same book, found at:

 Revelation 21:4 (my Favorite) 
"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, 
and death will be no more, 
neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. 
The former things have passed away."


A while back, I was able to share the following with one of my readers who asked me why Revelation 21:4 was my favorite scripture:
 (also, the link below will take you to 6 other beautiful promises given to us by our loving creator, Jehovah God. Enjoy. I do.)

Thank you for asking. Actually, you're the first person to ask me what my favorite is. I am happy to tell you. The reason I asked you is based on the statement above it: THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT GOD WILL DO AMAZING THINGS ON THE EARTH. Then it lists 6 scriptures, all beautiful promises to us, from God, that we can look forward to here on Earth. Like you, I too look forward to them all, but my favoritest favoritest favoritest out of all of those beautiful promises from God to us is Revelation 21:4. Here's why, it reads: "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away" The part of the scripture that resonated down into my heart was the last sentence: "the former things have passed away." I cried when I read that. I still cry if I try to read it out loud amongst friends, but, can you imagine? The former things have passed away! Wow. the former things encompasses so much, that it is a complete statement. There is a time coming when this earth will no longer be filled with all those tears, death, sorrow, they will BE NO MORE. Like...how cool will that be? I am so looking forward to that! It is in harmony with another beautiful promise from God to us at Psalm 37:9 - For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth... Girl, according to the 6 scriptures I asked you about, (and many more that I did not include) there is coming a time when this earth will be the way it was intended to be in the beginning, and I hope I am worthy enough to see it!


No comments: