Translate

Search This Blog

Update in my life

Welcome back, my beautiful readers.

I know I have been missing for a while. I blame that on my depression. I had been depressed ever since the night of Christ's Memorial. Leading up to it, I was getting depressed, then on the way home after the memorial, I was in full blown depression. Now, to be fair, it wasn't the Memorial that made me depressed, it was people who made me depressed. You see, I love Jehovah God sooooo much, and I want others to know and love him as well, and when I talk to people about him, I run into those who are like Nimrod, opposers of Jehovah, and sometimes it's hard to deal with (probable because of my depression.) Add into the mix that my children hate me and one of them isn't speaking to me, or Papa for that matter, (which turns out they lied when they said they weren't like their sibling and would NEVER do that to me, looked me straight in the eye and said “Mom, I'm not like 'sibling' I would never do that to you”) and a day or two after the memorial, I cried all day long. (I hate it when I'm like that.) I called it a 'shake the dust off your feet' cry. And now, I am back to normal... WATCH OUT, WORLD! :-)

The following information on Nimrod is supplemental:

photo from google search
About a year after the Flood began, Shem and his family came out of the ark onto dry land. All bad people were gone, but that soon changed. Canaan, the son of Shem’s brother Ham, did something so bad that Noah said: “Cursed be Canaan.” Nimrod, a grandson of Ham, was bad too. He opposed the true God, Jehovah, and told people to build a high tower called  Babel to make a name for themselves. How do you think this made Shem and his father feel?Genesis 9:25; 10:6-10; 11:4, 5.

photo from google search
There's been a lot going on, but I'm guessing it's that way with most people. Some of my friends home school their children, some are switching jobs, and most are dealing with the failing body. Yeah, life and Satan throw a lot at us. Satan really powed me with the latest incident with one of my kids, but hey, like I like to say, “That's not my kid, cuz my kid wouldn't act that way.” Sometimes, I wonder, just wonder, if Jesus'prophecy in the Bible about 'your enemies would be people of your own household' applies here. But like I also like to say, “So far, our track record of getting through things is 100%

Thanks to Adam, Eve, and Satan, we all have to deal with imperfections and eventually the last enemy, death. Just before my trip to New York City, my mom took ill; she had fallen down and couldn't get back up so she had to call EMS. While sitting with my mom in the emergency room, she concluded that she would have to go into a home. (I knew this day, this talk, was coming, and thank goodness SHE brought it up.) I agreed that it was probably better that way because I told her, “I can't take care of you.” (My health is getting so bad I can barely take care of myself!) The hospital Social Worker said she would help us with that, and short story, due to lack of availability, mom ended up in a home that is an 1:15 minute drive from our house. Don't freak out. I said that distance wasn't that big of a deal, mainly because I just love to get in my Chevy Traverse, 'Scooter2' and drive. Awesome sound system. And, for a 2013, 'Nothing beats that 'New Car' smell.' So far, every Saturday, Papa and I drive down to see her. That, sadly, is more than she got when she was only a half hour away. I am a bad daughter. :-(
click here for photo source

Thanks also to Adam, Eve, and Satan, my health continues it's downward spiral, and my back hinders so much of what I want and need to do; hauling in firewood, mowing grass now, activity to keep my weight down, gardening. It is very frustrating to be depended on someone else. Value your health people, because when it goes, it goes fast.

There are good moments though. It's not all doom and gloom. I am still alive. I am enjoying Spring moving into the neighborhood. When my back allows it, I've been getting my garden ready for planting, and also, when my back allows it, I take my pack of critters for a walk around the perimeter of their 5 acre yard, take photos, listen to my music, and just enjoy the fact that I can still do that.

And please feel free to share this blog.
That's pretty much all I have to say about that part of my life. Thanks for reading.


And please feel free to share this blog.
Now it's your turn, please share with me either a good or bad thing in your life.  





No comments: